MAKE PASSIVE INCOME AS A WRITER OR BLOGGER
You can make a passive income as a blogger, or as a writer. Be your own independent publicist, lobbyist, or even a Talent Manager. Our service is to help you monetize your writing skills by publishing those articles through our syndicated news service. GET STARTED (Register Here)
Make an INSTANT IMPACT. Writing is the beginning, and knowing where it will be published is another. Today, an online presence is a must. Media online is focused on a target audience and technology that SEO (Search Engine Optimization like Yahoo, Google, etc.) makes it much easier to find your news.
Associated News Agency (AN) is a syndicated news service that syndicates your press and media releases from and to other media networks. Associated News Agency (AN) covers more than 150+ outlets in addition to our own news publication network. We reach specific industries and specific geographical areas. These releases are also picked up by interested journalists and media houses who feature them in their respective publishings across the relevant market.
Become a PUBLICIST, it's easier than you think.
A publicist, also known as a public relations specialist, is someone who generates media coverage for their client in order to promote them to the public. Clients can be from the film industry, the music industry, or even be a company or private business that needs to improve its image in the public eye. A publicist serves as a bridge between their client and the public, through the use of media outlets. The day-to-day duties depend on who the client is, but promotion is always the focal point.
- Work anywhere, any time
- Use your computer or smartphone
- No contracts, quit any time
- Trustworthyglobal brands
- GET PAID, Get cash, gift cards,
What does a Publicist do? Public relations is the art of influencing public perception by using strategic communication, and this is exactly what a publicist does.
There are several ways a publicist can do this:
- draft press releases, put together an EPK (an electronic press kit), pitch their client to the media, schedule interviews, oversee their client's image (work with a fashion stylist if needed), scan the media for any mentions, both positive and negative, manage any social media activity, set up photo or video shoots, help write speeches, media alerts, biographies, newsletters, blogs, etc., plan events, plan press junkets, make sure all branding is cohesive, manage any crisis, manage media training.
- All the above start with your access to the press and the media
AS A WRITER YOU CAN BECOME
- work with social networks, newspapers, TV, and radio to build relationships with these providers in order to ensure that clients have access to all opportunities
Press Representatives (or Press Agents)
- work in public relations (PR) and represents a client through a marketing campaign or publicity tour
Public Relations Publicists
- maintain a positive image of the client by creating an advertising campaign for them. They will craft a story and make sure it gets a lot of publicity and good coverage.
- HOW MUCH MONEY CAN A PUBLICIST CHARGE A CLIENT?
A publicist can charge a fee depending on his or her ability and the scope of work to be done. And publishing an article or writeup is made simple with us. Just register in Associated News Agency. Here are the rates if you are a qualified writer for the Associated News Agency
One News Article or Press Release - USD$40.00
ONE-TIME PAY PACKAGES:
Three (3) News Articles or Press Releases - USD$100.00
Ten (10) News Articles or Press Releases - USD$200.00
One hundred (100) News Articles or Press Releases - USD$600.00
Five Hundred (500) News Articles or Press Releases - USD$2000.00
One thousand (1000) News Articles or Press Releases - USD$3000.00
REGISTER NOW Associated News Agency.
DO YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL WRITER?
Contact - Associated News Agency